Imaginary Curtain Fire Dream
夢界幻魔伝 ～ chain of lucidity
(Dream World's Tale of Phantasmal Demons)
Inaccessible to most, but a new arrival is causing unrest among the natives.
What is its secret? Only the tower holds the answer...
This is the first chapter of a story of that world and the space that separates it from ours.
- A dream that lasts for five stages — unless you wake up beforehand, of course.
- Challenge yourself with a harder-than-hard difficulty level, Reverie, that may even give some Touhou games’ Lunatic a run for its money.
- Keep track of your achievements with an in-game dream journal.
- Two available languages, English and Japanese, to bring the experience to a wider audience.
- The whole game made entirely by a single person.
- A physical reward, still up for grabs for whoever manages to be the first to reach 500 million points...!
|Current version: v1.20d|
(requires v1.20a or newer)
|v0.01a trial version:||Download|
|(This game is for Windows only.)|
This game is a work of fiction.
All resemblance to other fictional or non-fictional characters and personalities are born purely from the subconscious mind of the author, who does not intend to infringe on any rights.
All code, image, sound and text data, as well as all characters and settings belong to Team Gaijin Alex.
©2018-2021 Team Gaijin Alex, all rights reserved.